Sign up for MyBenefits
Easily access your Ontario Works or Ontario Disability Support Program information.
MyBenefits is an online service available 24/7 to Ontario residents who receive Ontario Works (OW) or Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP).
MyBenefits makes it faster, easier, and more convenient to securely access information on any device (smartphones, tablets and computers). You can get information or report changes to your account at any time.
With MyBenefits, you can:
- Access and manage your Ontario Works information
- Receive and send documents and messages to and from your Caseworker
- Check payment history, including a breakdown of each payment
- Receive, view, and download letters
- Report income and track the status of each submission
- Show proof of assistance
- Report address and phone number changes
- Report shelter expenses (e.g. rent, mortgage, property tax, maintenance fees)
- View profile information (such as a phone number, email, household members)
- View letters over the last 12 months
What you’ll need to create an account
To use MyBenefits, you need to have an email address on file and an open case with your 9 digit member ID. You must also manage your own case (not a trustee or spouse).
Create your account
Confirm your identity when you visit Ontario.ca/MyBenefits for the first time:
- Enter your 9-digit member ID
- Enter the email address that you have on your file and select ‘Next’
A message will be sent to your email with an activation link. Access the link within 30 minutes to confirm your identity.
This will take you back to Ontario.ca/MyBenefits, where you will be asked to enter your birth date to finish the process. You do not need to do this step again in the future.
Set up your username and password to access your information.
You have 2 choices to sign-in to your account:
- Choice 1: login with an email address and password of your choice using the ‘My Ontario Login’
- Choice 2: login with the same username and password as your online banking using ‘Securekey Concierge’.
Follow the prompts to create your account.
Remember your login information. This is the way you will sign-in to MyBenefits each time.
Need help with your MyBenefits account?
Contact the Ontario government Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 1-888-999-6130.
Contact your Caseworker if you have any questions.