We’re working with developers and community partners to build new affordable housing and emergency shelters.
Peel Region's Housing Development Office plans, develops and delivers new housing and shelter opportunities that support our Housing Master Plan.
How we work
Our focus, principles, design standards describe how we support housing and homelessness.
We create homes and shelters that give residents stability, peace of mind and safety.
We partner with:
- housing developers (non-profit and the private sector)
- affordable housing providers
- community organizations
- the provincial and federal governments.
Together, we can build affordable, sustainable, and inclusive neighbourhoods.
Contact us at email@example.com
- Peel Region's Housing and Homelessness Plan
- Peel Region's Housing Master Plan
- Current affordable housing sites in Peel (interactive map)
- National Housing Strategy
- City of Mississauga Affordable Housing Strategy
- City of Brampton housing review
- Federation of Canadian Municipalities Green Municipal fund
- Article – Mississauga's downtown: an urban centre on the rise
- Article – Housing affordability is a high priority for Mississauga