360 City Centre Drive
New affordable rental apartments in Mississauga.
- Applications open
The Region of Peel partnered with Daniels and the governments of Ontario and Canada to fund and deliver a mixed rental building of affordable and fair market value apartments in 2021. The City of Mississauga also provided support to the project, which aligns with the city's Making Room for the Middle: A housing strategy for Mississauga.
This investment in housing serves the needs for low and moderate income residents in Peel and contributes to the well-being of the overall community.
Nestled in the heart of Mississauga's city centre, this brand new building has a beautiful open concept design. All units have been filled at this time.
360 City Centre Drive is located in Ward 4 in Mississauga, next to the Wesley condo tower and is walking distance to:
- City Centre Transit Terminal and Go Bus services
- Mississauga Central Library
- Mississauga Civic Centre and Celebration Square
- Square One shopping centre
- Hazel McCallion Sheridan College campus
The building is owned by the Region of Peel and is operated by Peel Housing Corporation (Peel Living).
- 19- storeys, 174 units
- 100% smoke-free building
- On-site laundry
- Enclosed parking
- Large common room
- Kids playroom
- Outdoor terrace and rooftop garden
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle storage room
- Scooter room with battery charging stations
- Open concept units painted in neutral colours
- High-speed Energy Recovery Ventilator system
- Energy Star refrigerator and stove in each unit
- Luxury vinyl tiles in a wood design
- Roller shade blinds are included on all unit windows
- Storage room in most units
- Building is 100% sprinklered
Barrier free units include:
- Power door operator entry into the unit
- Grab bars in the washroom
- Bottom mount freezer
- A turning radius in 1 washroom, 1 bedroom, kitchen, and living room for residents who need the use of a wheelchair or walker.
There are also 6 Accessibility Design Program (ADP) units that contain a fully accessible washroom with a roll-in shower and pedestal sink.
Unit floor plans
- 1-bedroom unit
- 1-bedroom Assisted Devices Program (ADP) unit
- 1-bedroom barrier-free unit
- 2-bedroom unit
- 3-bedroom unit
- 3-bedroom townhouse unit
- January 2021 – Construction ends and tenants begin to move into the building.
- September 2017 – The Region of Peel signs the Conditional Agreement Purchase of Sale.
- June 2017 – Regional Council approves the proposal from Daniels. Peel staff are authorized to execute a Conditional Agreement of Purchase and Sale to develop an affordable housing project located at 360 City Centre Drive
- August 2016 – Peel Region issues a request for expression of interest to identify parties interested in developing affordable housing projects. Daniels CCW Corporation ("Daniels") submits a response to the Region's request for proposal.