Pathway Arbour Mill expansion
This development will add 6 new affordable rental housing units in Mississauga.
- Applications open
In partnership with Pathway Non-Profit Housing, and the governments of Ontario and Canada, this third-party led project will add 6 units to the lower roof level of the existing Pathway Arbour Mill.
Construction has started and is projected to conclude in 2024.
Pathway Arbour Mill is located at 3023 Parkerhill Road in Ward 7 in Mississauga and is close to:
- Dental and medical clinics
- Brickyard Park
This project includes 6 new units being added to the lower roof levels of the building, made up of:
- 4 one-bedroom units.
- 2 two-bedroom units, which are barrier-free.
The units will be modified and designated for seniors.
The City of Mississauga has approved pre-fabricated mass timber components to be used for this project. This is a cost-effective and innovative building solution which will result in less construction occurring on site.
- June 2023: Procurement of Contractor and subcontractors are finalized.
- July 2022: Mass timber pre-fabricated mass timber components and Building Permit approval are obtained from the City of Mississauga.
- May 2022: Minor Variance and Site Plan Express (SPAX) approval are obtained from the City of Mississauga.
- September 2021: Regional Council approves the Pathway Arbour Mill expansion project.