Brampton Bramalea Christian Fellowship Residences Ltd.
Construction is now complete at this affordable housing building in Brampton.
- Applications open
In partnership with the governments of Ontario and Canada, and the Brampton Bramalea Christian Fellowship Residences Ltd. (BBCFR), this third-party led project demonstrates Peel Region's ongoing commitment to create viable, affordable housing that aligns with the desired outcomes of the Peel Housing and Homelessness Plan.
The project was completed in 2021.
Project profile: a successful partnership created Bramalea Christian Fellowship Residences Ltd.
11655 Bramalea Road is located in Ward 9 in Brampton. BBCFR is close to:
- Bramalea Christian Fellowship Church
- SmartCentres shopping plaza
- 89 units including 1 and 2-bedroom units
- 6 storey wood framed building with 9-foot ceilings
- Storage lockers are available for an additional fee
- 100% smoke and vape-free building and property
- Indoor and outdoor common areas
- Bicycle room
- Steps to Brampton Transit
- Large windows with blinds included
- Stainless steel appliances
- Vinyl floor in a wood design
- Healthy Energy Recovery Units
- Energy-efficient heating and cooling in each unit
Accessible units offer a turning radius in the kitchen and bathrooms for residents who need the use of a wheelchair or walker. Grab bars can be installed in bathrooms if requested.
There are 2 barrier-free units. This means push-button entry into the unit, fully accessible stove top and wall oven in the kitchen, and roll-in shower and roll-under vanity in the bathroom.
- February 2021: Construction ends and tenants begin to move in to the building.
- April 2019: Construction begins.
- March 2017: Regional Council signs the agreement with the Brampton Bramalea Christian Fellowship to fund the affordable housing project.
- December 2016: Request for proposals closes.
- September 2016: Regional Council approves the invitation to accept proposals to those who responded to the expression of interest for the project.
- August 2016: Peel Region issues a request for expression of interest to identify those interested in developing affordable housing projects.
Review the Regional Council reports related to the BBCFR project.
- March 28, 2019
- June 28, 2018
- March 30, 2017
To get a copy of the 2017 report you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rental information is handled by BBCFR through The DMS Group.
Email housing development for more information about the planning and development of our projects.