Adult Day Services program – Tall Pines
The Region of Peel has resumed in-person Adult Day Services programs with reduced capacity and appropriate safety requirements. Virtual programs also continue for those who cannot attend in-person. Contact us for more information.
The Adult Day Services (ADS) program allows participants, many of whom have reduced physical or cognitive abilities, to stay at home longer by providing a place to go during the day for engaging activities and social interaction.
Virtual recreation programs hours
- Monday to Friday – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
In-person program hours
- Monday to Friday – 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
We’re located within Tall Pines long term care centre, 1001 Peter Robertson Blvd., in Brampton.
- Recreation activities
- Assistance with bathing and activities of daily living
- Social work
- Nursing support
- Support with medication management
- Nutritious lunch and snacks, which are included in the daily fee
Tall Pines partners with other service providers to offer seniors access to health and wellness services.
Supervisor, Adult Day and Community Support Services
905-791-2449 ext. 2310
1001 Peter Robertson Boulevard, Brampton