Contact Peel Regional Paramedic Services
How to reach us in a non-emergency.
Ways to reach us
- Call 905-791-7800 ext. 3951 for media inquiries 416-410-2808 ext. 1.
- Email Peel Regional Paramedic Services
- Connect with us on Twitter: @Peel_Paramedics
- Share your experience
Our mailing address:
Peel Regional Paramedic Services
Fernforest Administration and Reporting Station
1600 Bovaird Drive East
Brampton, ON L6R 3S8
Co-op placements and paramedic ride along program
We do not offer co-op placements to high school, college or, university students. We also do not allow residents to ride out with paramedics in our ambulances.
Lost and found
Paramedics do not keep items left behind in the ambulance. They give them to the hospital. If you lost an item during your emergency:
- Call the security office at the hospital.
- If the hospital cannot find your item, call us at 905-791-7800 ext. 3951.
Invite us to your event
Our employees enjoy meeting residents, especially in non-emergency situations. We can:
- Go to schools and public events to talk about health and safety.
- Go to workplaces, places of worship, and other group settings to demonstrate hands-only CPR and how to use an AED (automated external defibrillator).
- Show you the inside of an ambulance.
- Take part in parades.
- Talk about paramedicine at career fairs.
- Give a tour of a paramedic station.
Refer to community outreach programs for more information.
For paramedic jobs, refer to job opportunities to find out when we’re hiring and how to apply.
Peel Regional Paramedic Services is accepting on-call CPR and AED responders as part of the Volunteer Community Responder program.
To learn more, refer to Volunteer opportunities at the Region of Peel.