Celebrate the people that make service happen
It's our goal to deliver excellent customer service – every time.
Every year, organizations recognize Customer Service Week at the beginning of October. It's a chance for people who serve and support customers daily to celebrate and reflect on the contributions they have made.
Every day, thousands of Peel Region employees work to deliver the services that residents, businesses and visitors count on. Over the past few years, our service teams have adapted to ensure you get the support you need.
So far this year:
- 589,734 phone calls, 16,099 emails, and 3951 live chats have been answered by our customer service teams.
- 326,800 people have visited our Community Recycling Centres.
- 12,686 have been helped at our Access Peel counters.
- 249,000 TransHelp trips have been completed.
- 6,560 public health inspections have been conducted.
That's why we recognize our customer service teams for their unwavering commitment to deliver excellent service to you.
Learn how when it comes to exceptional customer service our Community Recycling Centre employees lead by example.
Watch our Customer Service Week stories from 2021.
Our Service Commitment
This year, we introduced a new Service Commitment. We developed it by working with both employees and customers to find out what matters most to them. Our new Service Commitment says that no matter how you connect with us, you can expect to:
- Easily find what you need.
- Receive a timely response.
- Be treated with dignity, respect, and care.
- Receive simple and clear communication.
- Be assisted by professional, knowledgeable, and helpful employees.
Do you want to say thanks to one of our employees, make a suggestion, or share when something didn't go right? Share your feedback with us.
Keep up to date by joining Connect to Peel and follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.