Contact Peel Public Health
Our programs deliver health protection and promotion, disease prevention.
Peel Public Health is made up of health experts, practitioners, researchers and changemakers. We work closely with Canada’s health care system. Health care treats people who are already sick, our goal is to stop people from getting sick in the first place.
We’re here to help!
Call us at 905-799-7700, Caledon 905-584-2216.
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or email Peel Public Health
Baby feeding support
Learn more about our pregnancy and parenting programs and services.
Immunization and communicable diseases
Every time your child gets immunized you need to report it to the Region. Report your child’s immunizations online.
Call us at 905-799-7700 or Caledon 905-584-2216 to speak to an immunization nurse or for more information about:
- Vaccines and schedules for children
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Grade 7 immunization program
- Free immunizations for students without a health card
- Communicable diseases
Physicians can call for consultation about vaccines and unusual immunization schedules.
You can speak Public Health confidentially at 905-799-7700 or Caledon 905-584-2216 about:
- Birth control methods
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Our programs and services
Learn about our sexual health clinics.
Chronic disease and injury prevention
Call us at 905-799-7700 or Caledon 905-584-2216 if you need help deciding how to make lifestyle choices for yourself and your family.
We can give you more information about:
- Preventing heart disease
- Second-hand smoke and quitting smoking
- Injury prevention
- Health eating and physical activity
- Free dental care for children
Call 905-799-7700 or Caledon 905-584-2216 to talk to our Peel Public Health inspectors about:
- Regulations about public swimming pools
- Quality of municipally supplied drinking water
- Tobacco by-law enforcement
- Food handler training
- Swimming pool operator training programs
Learn about our health inspections.