Heritage Road, Brampton and Mississauga. Project 15-1138
The Region of Peel anticipates replacing the watermains in your area starting in summer/fall 2020.
Business and Institutional Care Program
- Do you have a business in the area? We are gathering information about businesses to help us minimize any impact to your daily routine during construction. The online survey should take under 10 minutes to complete.
- We respect your privacy. Any information you give us will be used only by the Region of Peel’s Water and Wastewater divisions. No information will be used for any other purpose or shared with anyone else.
Before we start work, you may notice the following activities in your neighbourhood:
- We will mark the location of gas, hydro, cable, etc. on roads, driveways and lawns.
- We may drill boreholes to determine ground conditions.
- We may survey your street.
- We will take pictures to help us make sure we restore the area to its former condition.
Keeping you informed:
- We are currently in the early planning stages, so we can’t give you exact dates when we will do the work.
- Please check this webpage for updated information.
Co-ordination with other works:
- As we co-ordinate works with the City of Brampton and City of Mississauga, our work may be followed by road construction, curb replacement and/or resurfacing. In this case, our restoration may only be temporary. When the cities have finished the roadworks, they will complete a comprehensive restoration.
If you would like to speak with us about this work, please contact:
Sean Ballaro, Project Manager
905-791-7800 ext. 7917