Watermain replacement and improvement
Burnhamthorpe Road West: Ridgeway Drive – Loyalist Drive. Project 14-1346 B
- We have finished the work. The project is under warranty until July 2021.
What we are doing
- Replacing and improving the aging watermain along Burnhamthorpe Road West from Ridgeway Drive to Loyalist Drive. View area map (PDF).
- To upgrade the water system capacity and reliability as part of the Region of Peel's State of Good Repair program.
- We expect to start work on or about the week of July 3, 2018.
- The project should be completed before December 2018. All work is under warranty for two years from the completion date.
Who you can call
|Region of Peel|
|Contact Person||Responsibilities||Telephone Number|
|Jimmy Cheema||Project Manager||905-791-7800, ext. 5403|
|Fidel Sannella||Inspector||905-791-7800, ext. 3246|
|Lancorp Construction Co. Ltd.
Lancorp Construction will do the work, under contract to the Region of Peel
|Anthony Abbruscato||Project Manager||905-660-0778|
|Tony Vuocolo||Site Superintendent||905-660-0778|
- Our contractor's normal working hours are from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. These hours are consistent with the local municipality's bylaws. We understand this may cause some inconvenience, but a shorter working day would mean the project would take longer to complete.
Interrupting your water supply
- It is our goal to let you know 48 hours (2 days) in advance if we need to shut off your water. Occasionally, we may have to reduce this notice to 24 hours.
- If we have to shut off your water because of an emergency, we will do everything we can to fix the problem as quickly as possible.