Wastewater system improvements
Indian Road sanitary sewer pumping station. Project 15-2905, Assignment 9
What are we doing?
- Completing necessary repair and replacement works at the Indian Road sanitary sewer pumping station.
- To extend the useful life and reliability of the pumping station as part of the Region of Peel’s State of Good Repair program.
- We expect to start work June 2021 and the project should be completed by Fall 2022.
Who can you call?
|Region of Peel Personnel|
|Lyle LeDrew||Project Manager||905-791-7800, ext. 7836|
|Sasho Pulevski||Inspector||905-791-7800 ext. 3246|
Kingdom will do the work, under contract to the Region of Peel
|Caglar Cagbayir||Project Manager||519-632-5155, ext. 242|
|Kevin Rowles||Site Superintendent||519-222-2125|
WSP is providing construction administration, under contract to the Region of Peel
|Qamar Janjua||Contract Administrator||437-230-6834|
|Sinclair Garner||Project Manager||416-303-9836|
- Our contractor’s normal working hours are from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. These hours are consistent with the local municipality’s bylaws. We understand this may cause some inconvenience, but a shorter working day would mean the project would take longer to complete.
Traffic and parking control
- We may need to reduce traffic to a single lane during construction.
- If we have to reroute traffic, we will place signs giving directions.
- You may feel slight vibrations from the construction work.
- The Region of Peel will always let you know if there are any major changes to the plans.
- We will try to disturb you as little as possible.
- Please call the project manager or inspector if you have any concerns or special needs.
How did we do?
- After we’ve finished, we will give you a postage-paid card for you to rate our work.
- Please complete the card and mail it back to us.