Construction work starting in your neighborhood
Project #17-2905S Hull St.
The Region of Peel will be working in your neighborhood to improve stormwater service by upgrading the Malton Four Corners Stormwater Pumping Station. The station is located at 2 Hull St. View area map (PDF). This work includes the construction of new underground wet well and valve chamber within Frank Mckechnie Park, and upgrades to the station equipment.
Construction is expected to start at the site late October 2018 and will be substantially completed by the end of May 2020.
Reducing the impact of construction
- Traffic will be managed to minimize traffic and pedestrian disruption in the area.
- Regular working hours will be 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday to Friday. We will try to minimize the disturbance and inform you if there are any substantial changes to the project.
Traffic, driveway and parking information
- Some residents may experience delays surrounding Hull St. during construction of the underground structure and we will do our best to minimize this inconvenience.
- Bus stops along Hull St. between Derry Rd. and Airport Rd. will be temporarily relocated during construction.
- Some trees within the construction site and along the adjacent property will be protected by using the City of Mississauga Temporary Tree Protection detail to the drip line.
- There will be no access to Frank Mckechnie Park during the time of construction.
- The Region of Peel provides a safe environment that conforms to the Occupational Health and Safety Act at all times.
The Region encourages you to notify the Project Manager listed below if you have special requirements, or if you have any comments or concerns.
905-791-7800, ext. 7820