Rehabilitation of Erin Mills Parkway
Erin Mills Parkway from Fowler Drive to south of Highway 403, City of Mississauga. Project 18-4635
- We have finished the work. The project is under warranty until Spring 2023.
- August 6, 2020 – Public Notice Update – Erin Mills Parkway
- June 30, 2020 - Public Notice Update - Erin Mills Parkway
- June 18, 2020 - Public Notice Update - Erin Mills Parkway
- June 9, 2020 - Public Notice Update - Erin Mills Parkway
- May 2020 - Public Notice Update - Erin Mills Parkway
- April 2020: Public Notice-Resurfacing Update - Resident
- April 2020: Public Notice-Resurfacing Update - Business
- March 2020: Public Notice Update – Erin Mills Parkway
- June 2019: Project Update- South Extension of Project Limits to Fowler Drive (PDF)
- March 2019: 18-4635 Public Notice of Rehabilitation of Erin Mills Parkway (PDF)
What we are doing
- Rehabilitation of Erin Mills Parkway from Fowler Drive to south of Highway 403 within the City of Mississauga, the work includes:
- removal and replacement of asphalt pavement on Erin Mills Parkway;
- removal and replacement of concrete sidewalk and bus landing pads;
- new asphalt multi-use path;
- rehabilitation of pedestrian underpass;
- intersection improvements and traffic signal modifications;
- landscaping, top soil and sod restorations.
- Erin Mills Parkway from Fowler Drive to south of Highway 403 within the City of Mississauga. View area map (PDF)
- Construction Start: Spring 2019
- Construction Finish: Fall 2020
Who you can call
|Region of Peel|
|Contact Person||Responsibilities||Telephone Number|
|Jerry Tan||Project Manager||905-791-7800, ext. 7916|
|Asad Rauf||Inspector||905-791-7800, ext. 3246|
- The Contractor's working hours are from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m, Monday to Friday. The Contractor is permitted to work on Saturdays if they choose to.
- These hours are consistent with the local municipality's by-laws. We understand this may cause some inconvenience, but a shorter working day would mean the project would take longer to complete.
- The works will be phased so as to minimize disruption to traffic while still maintaining a safe working environment as required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Existing traffic flows will be maintained during construction. However, temporary lane closures will be required over the duration of the project.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- Barriers and signs will be placed for safety and direction, as required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- We anticipate that driveway access will be maintained in so far as possible.
- If we need to block your driveway for a short time, you will be contacted to arrange for the best time and for alternate access. If your driveway is blocked, you may choose to park on a side street for a short time.
- We will make sure businesses have access at all times.
- Please call the Project Manager if you have special needs related to access.
- The Region of Peel will keep you informed of any substantial changes in the project scope or schedule.
- We are committed to ensuring minimum disruption to your homes and businesses.
- Please call the Project Manager or Inspector if you have any special needs.