Pre-Design Field Investigation
Lakeshore corridor from Jack Darling Park to Elmwood Avenue. Project 19-2215/19-1120
Construction statement regarding COVID-19
Critical infrastructure construction is an essential service. We’re keeping employees, contractors and the community safe by complying with provincial guidelines, physical distancing, using personal protective equipment, and adjusting work schedules and shifts.
What are we doing?
- Performing field investigation services along the Lakeshore Road corridor between Elmwood Avenue and Jack Darling Park.
- Work involves utility stakeouts, boreholes, surveying and photographing assets in the project area as well as test pits to confirm utility locations.
- To determine soil conditions and verify the location of existing underground and above ground utilities along the Lakeshore corridor for design and construction of future Regional infrastructure.
- We expect to start work on or about December 14, 2020.
- The project should be completed by December 31, 2021.
What to Expect
- Minor traffic disruptions.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday from 7am to 7pm.
- There may be occasional Saturday work from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The Region encourages you to notify the Region of Peel Project Manager if you have special requirements, or if you have any comments or concerns.
905-791-7800 ext. 7836
905-791-7800 ext. 7471