Eglinton Avenue East. Project 20-1129
- Project Completed, in maintenance until May 2023
What are we doing?
- Paving the watermain trench on Eglinton Avenue East, from Sorrento Drive to Hurontario St.
- Paving will take place the week of April 19th, 2021. As work depends on the weather, these dates may change.
What does this mean for you?
- The plaza driveway off Eglinton Avenue will be closed for a short duration. There are two alternate entrances to the plaza that will remain open. If there is immediate need to access the driveway, the contractor will have road plates available to quickly allow access in and out.
- We may need to reduce traffic to a single lane during construction, due to emergency circumstances.
- Trucks going westbound shall not be permitted to make right turn to go northbound on Hurontario St. There will be a detour route for trucks on Kennedy Rd and Mclaughlin Rd. We will place signs giving directions.
We appreciate your co-operation during the completion of work and apologize in advance for any inconvenience. If you have any questions, please call:
|Region of Peel|
|Contact Person||Responsibilities||Telephone Number|
|905-791-7800, ext 5403
905-791-7800, ext 3246
Nelli will do the work, under contract to the Region of Peel