Breezy Brae Drive, Johnathan Drive and Whitney Drive. Project 20-1310 G
What we are doing
- Investigating the watermain along Breezy Brae Drive, Johnathan Drive, and Whitney Drive via hydrovac test pits.
- To ensure the proper functionality of the water system capacity and reliability as part of the Region of Peel’s State of Good Repair program.
- We expect to start work on or about February 24, 2021, starting on Breezy Brae Drive. Due to unforeseen circumstances the scope has been rescheduled from February 15th to February 24th, 2021.
- The project should be completed within (2) business days.
- We will start restoring the road as required at the end of the investigation, and as weather permits.
Who you can call
|Region of Peel|
|Contact Person||Responsibilities||Telephone Number|
|Cesar Fadel||Project Manager||905-791-7800, ext. 7471|
|Stan Domanski||Inspector||905-791-7800, ext. 3246|
|F.C.M. Construction Limited
F.C.M. Construction Limited will do the work, under contract to the Region of Peel
|John Frias||General Manager||905-339-0990|
- Our contractor’s normal working hours are from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. These hours are consistent with the local municipality’s bylaws. We understand this may cause some inconvenience, but a shorter working day would mean the project would take longer to complete.
Traffic and Parking Control
- We may need to reduce traffic to a single lane during construction.
- On-street parking will be reduced during construction.
- Due to construction activities, we may need to block your driveway for a short time. We will contact you before we do this to arrange for the best time and for alternate access, if needed. If your driveway is blocked, you may choose to park on a side street for a short time. If you need immediate access to your driveway, the contractor will have road plates available to quickly allow access in and out of your driveway.
- We will make sure businesses have access at all times.
- Please call the Project Manager if you have special needs related to access or business hours.
- You may feel slight vibrations from the construction work.
Repairing the Road, Curbs, and Sidewalks
- We will start restoring the road and boulevard once the investigation is complete and as weather permits.
- The Region of Peel will always let you know if there are any major changes to the plans.
- We will try to disturb you as little as possible.
- Please call the project manager or inspector if you have any concerns or special needs.
How Did We Do?
- After we’ve finished, we will give you a postage-paid card for you to rate our work.
- Please complete the card and mail it back to us.