Watermain condition assessment
Conquest Drive Project 20-1520
What are we doing?
- Conducting condition assessments of the buried watermains.
- Condition assessment survey will be performed using sound signals by attaching sensors to hydrants and valves.
- During the testing, there will be no interruption to the water supply and no digging or excavation will be required.
- This service will provide the Region with information on whether existing watermains need to be rehabilitated or replaced.
- We expect to start and complete the work on April 14, 2021. Estimated start time: 9:00AM
Who can you call?
|Region of Peel|
|Contact Person||Responsibilities||Telephone Number|
|Nimarta Gill||Project Manager||905-791-7800 ext. 4563|
|Kenwave Solution Inc.
Kenwave will do the work, under contract to the Region of Peel
|Alexander Yap||Site Supervisor||+1-888-978-WAVE (9283) x 2428|
- Our contractor’s normal working hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. These hours are consistent with the local municipality’s bylaws.
Traffic and parking control
- There may be minor disruption to traffic. We do not expect to need to reduce traffic lanes during this project for a long duration.
- The Region of Peel will always let you know if there are any major changes to the plans.
- Please call the project manager or Site Supervisor if you have any concerns or special needs.