Watermain replacement and improvement
Edenwood Drive & Fullerton Crescent. Project 21-1310 K
What are we doing
- Paving the road over the watermain trench along Edenwood Drive and Fullerton Crescent.
- Paving will be split into two phases, base asphalt and top asphalt.
- The first phase of base paving should be done between August 27th and September 1st, 2021.
- The second phase of top asphalt should be done once the driveway restoration has been completed, which should be done between September 15th to September 17th.
- As this work depends on the weather, these dates may change.
What does this mean for you?
- Please do not park on the road from 7:00am to 7:00pm during the above dates. Please ensure the road is cleared of vehicles (and any type of materials) at these times.
- You may not have access to your driveway for a short time as the paving operation crosses your driveway.
- We appreciate your co-operation during the completion of work and apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
- The Region of Peel will always let you know if there are any major changes to the plans.
- We will try to disturb you as little as possible.
- Please contact us if you have any problems or special needs.
Sign up for email notices to stay informed
- Receive timely project updates right to your inbox by signing up for e-notices at peelregion.ca/construction.
Construction statement regarding COVID-19
Critical infrastructure construction is an essential service. We’re keeping employees, contractors and the community safe by complying with provincial guidelines, physical distancing, using personal protective equipment, and adjusting work schedules and shifts.