Derry Road noise wall conversion
Derry Road between Tenth Line and Danton Promenade. Project 19-4517.
The Region of Peel will be replacing the noise walls on Derry Road between Tenth Line and Danton Promenade in Missis
The work will include:
- Clearing and grubbing;
- Removal and disposal of existing noise wall and/or fence;
- Installation of new noise wall;
- Extension of existing backyard fences to new noise wall;
- Restoration; and minor related works.
Construction is planning to start in July 2022 and be completed in December 2022 (weather permitting).
Injaz Construction Limited has been contracted to complete the work on the Region’s behalf. Hours of operation are from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday. These hours follow the city’s by-laws.
We anticipate no impact to any driveway access.
- Temporary lane closures will be required during non-peak hours.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- Barriers and signs will be placed for safety and direction, as required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- The Region of Peel will keep you informed of any substantial changes in the project scope or schedule.
- We are committed to ensuring minimum disruption to your homes.
- Please call the project manager if you have any special needs.
Project Manager, Region of Peel
10 Peel Centre Drive, Suite B, 4th Floor
Brampton, ON L6T 4B9
Tel: 905-791-7800 ext. 7814
Toll Free: 1-888-919-7800