A-Z List | Accessible Info | Careers | Contact Us

Images from Peel Region Public Works on Twitter
return to homepage
woman with water bottle
love my tap water

Contact Us

Ask Us

If you have a question related to your tap water, submit it here and we'll get back to you.

Water Quality

Peel's Water Quality Specialists are pleased to help the public resolve any drinking water quality concerns.

For information on water quality please call 905-791-7800 ext. 4685. Caledon residents in long-distance areas may call 905-584-2216 toll free and ask for ext. 4685. You can also e-mail questions or comments.

Do you use municipal tap water for home haemodialysis treatment? Sign up on the Region's secure online database or call 905-791-7800, ext. 4685. Region of Peel staff will attempt to contact you before a water interruption so you can make alternate arrangements for your health care.

Bottled water
If you have questions about the quality of bottled water, please consult Health Canada.

Home | Contact Us | Search | A-Z Topic List
Privacy | Service Commitment

Smaller Text Larger Text