P.A.L.S. is a playground leadership program for schools.
It encourages all children to participate in activities during recess breaks.
"There is always room for one more"
Objectives of the Program
- Increase physical activity
- Decrease conflict and reduce the incidence of playground bullying
- Provide a leadership opportunity for students
- School staff supervise the program
- Students in grades 4 - 6 act as playground activity leaders for younger students during recess breaks
- Public Health Nurses train staff and students to implement the program and provides ongoing support
P.A.L.S. Student Leader Application Form (PDF 55KB)
P.A.L.S. Parent Permission Form (PDF 57KB)
P.A.L.S. Games Handbook (PDF 3.3MB)
P.A.L.S. Games Handbook (French) (PDF 3.2MB)
If you would like to bring P.A.L.S. to your school, please contact a
School Public Health Nurse or
The Region of Peel-Public Health 905-799-7700
for more information.
Caledon residents call free of charge at 905-584-2216.