How to sort your waste
The fall battery collection period is from October 17 to 28. Check your collection calendar for your battery pickup day. Get details
Dresser, hutch, free-standing cabinets or bookcases
This item is oversized or bulky.
If this item is in good condition, take it to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC).
If this item is in poor condition, put it on the curb for garbage collection.
- Oversized items in good condition are accepted at CRC reuse drop-off areas free of charge.
- Oversized items in poor condition or with missing parts may not be accepted for reuse, and a disposal fee will apply.
- Staff have the right to refuse items that contain hazardous materials or could contain sensitive or confidential information.
- Staff have the right to refuse items that are banned or recalled by Health Canada or the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
- Staff have the right to refuse items due to sanitary, health, or safety concerns.
- Scrap metal up to 2.4 m (8 ft) in length is accepted at all CRCs free of charge.
- Consider reusing or donating this item if it’s in good condition.