How to sort your waste
This item is recyclable.
Put this item in your recycling (blue) cart or a transparent clear or blue-tinted plastic bag.
Special disposal instructions or restrictions:
- Remove any metal.
- Put the metal in your garbage and put the folder in your recycling.
- The lid on your recycling cart must be completely closed for collection. A closed lid helps prevent litter.Recycling is mandatory in the Region of Peel.
- The Region collects unlimited amounts of recycling waste from the curb.
- If your recycling cart is full, put recyclables in a transparent clear or blue-tinted plastic bag. Place the bag outside of your recycling cart on your collection day.
Other ways to dispose of this item:
- You can also take blue-cart-acceptable recyclables to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC).