How to sort your waste
This item has options for disposal.
How to dispose of this item depends on its condition.
If this item is in good condition, take it to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC) reuse drop-off area.
If this item is damaged or in poor condition (for example, pages are missing, ripped or teared), put it in your recycling (blue) cart or a transparent clear or blue-tinted plastic bag.Additional information:
- Discarded items that are oversized, in poor condition, or missing parts may not be accepted for reuse. A disposal fee may apply to these types of items.
- You can bring reusable items in good condition to a Salvation Army Thrift Store Donor Welcome Centre at select Peel Community Recycling Centre locations.
- Staff have the right to refuse items that contain hazardous materials or could contain sensitive or confidential information.
- Staff have the right to refuse items that are banned or recalled by Health Canada or the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
- Staff have the right to refuse items due to sanitary, health, or safety concerns.
Diabetes Canada Textile Sheds