How to Sort Your Waste
Until further notice
- CRCs are not accepting electronics, tires and large appliances.
- Up to 2 extra garbage bags will be collected.
- No garbage tags necessary. Tag sales are suspended.
This item is household hazardous waste (HHW).
Take this item to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC) HHW Depot for safe disposal.Business hazardous waste:
- Businesses must meet certain criteria to dispose of hazardous waste at a Peel CRC. Complete and submit a Business Hazardous Waste Program Online Application.
- Never pour HHW down the drain or put it at the curb for collection.
- HHW can be harmful to people, animals, and the environment if it isn’t disposed of properly.
- Peel CRCs accept HHW items free of charge from residents of Peel.
- CRCs accept a maximum of 80 L of HHW per day.
- CRCs accept a maximum of 40 fluorescent bulbs and ballasts per day.