How to Sort Your Waste
This item is renovation or construction material.
Take this item to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC).Additional information:
- Drop-off fees apply to non-metal waste items.
- Renovation, construction, or demolition materials are not collected from the curb.
- Scrap metal up to 2.4 m (8 ft) in length is accepted at all CRCs free of charge.
- Wood must be cut to a maximum of 1.2 m (4 ft) in length before being dropped off at a CRC.
- Tip: reduce your time at the CRC by sorting your renovation and construction materials into separate piles before dropping them off.
- Consider donating reusable renovation or construction materials to your local Habitat for Humanity ReStore.