- respond promptly
- make a sincere effort to help
- provide easy access to our programs and services
- be respectful
- communicate clearly
- keep our commitments
We keep looking for the best ways to give you quick and easy access to our programs and services.
Please give us your feedback. We need to know your opinions, thoughts and suggestions to help serve you better.
Complete an Online Customer Feedback Card
What's working? What do we need to improve? Tell us about your experience(s) with:
- General Feedback (e.g., Access Peel service counters)
- Public Works (e.g., road maintenance and construction, traffic lights, water treatment, garbage collection and recycling, TransHelp)
- Public Health Services (e.g. Breastfeeding, Dental, Immunization, Prenatal, Healthy Sexuality, Vaccine Pick-Up, etc.
- Human Services (e.g., emergency housing, subsidized housing, child and family programs, child care subsidy, Ontario Works financial assistance, employment supports)
- Our Website
- By telephone at 905-791-7800
How We Use Your Feedback
We review every comment and suggestion we receive.
- If you gave us your feedback in person, by phone or online, we'll get back to you within 2 business days.
- If you sent us your feedback by mail, we'll get back to you within 15 days.
We use your feedback to develop the Region's strategic plan, as well as our annual and long-term program and service plans.
Way to Reach Us
Our Mailing Address:
Region of Peel
10 Peel Centre Drive,
Suite A and B
Brampton, ON L6T 4B9