FREE dental care if you are eligibleChildren in Need of Treatment (CINOT) Program
- If you have a toothache, cavities, a swollen face, bleeding gums or a mouth injury and you are under 18 years of age, you may be eligible for free dental care.
- Call Peel Public Health at 905-799-7700 for more information or to book an appointment for a free dental screening (a quick visual check of your mouth).
- Do you live in Peel Region (Brampton, Caledon or Mississauga)?
- Do you have a valid Ontario Health Card?
- Are you under 18 years of age?
- Is the cost of going to the dentist too expensive for your family?
IF you answered YES to these questions AND YOUR PARENTS DO NOT HAVE DENTAL INSURANCE, you may qualify for these services.
Call Peel Public Health at 905-799-7700 to book a free dental screening to determine if you qualify for the CINOT program.
What Dental Services are Included?
- The program provides basic dental services such as dental examinations, x-rays, fillings, and extractions.
- It does not cover all dental services.
Want More Information on Dental Health and Teens?
- In Jan 2009, CINOT expanded to cover children under 18 years of age.
Call Peel Public Health at 905-799-7700 for more information or to book an appointment for a free dental screening.