North Bolton Elevated Tank
13352 Coleraine Drive
We have finished the work. The project is under warranty until July 2018.
What are we doing?
- Building the new North Bolton Elevated Tank.
- Work includes:
- Building a 9.1 million-litre water tank
- Building a 5.2 million-litre capacity storm water/overflow pond with dense tree and shrub plantations
- Connecting existing Bolton Elevated Tank overflow system to new storm water/overflow pond
- Providing for future Peel Police telecommunications
- To upgrade the water system capacity and reliability as part of the Region of Peel Water and Wastewater Master Plan.
- Work started in winter 2013.
- The project should be completed by fall 2015.
- We will start restoring the road when all water system replacements and transfers are complete, and as weather permits.
Who can you call?
|Region of Peel|
|John Glass, C.E.T, PMP.||Project Manager||905-791-7800 ext. 7897|
|Ty Jardine||Technical Analyst||905-791-7800 ext. 5060|
- Our contractor’s normal working hours are from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Traffic and Parking Control
- During construction, we may need to reduce traffic in the immediate work area to a single lane. We will restrict traffic only between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m., not during the peak morning period before 9 a.m.
Interrupting Your Water Supply
- There will not be any adverse impacts to water services during construction.
- The Region of Peel will always let you know if there are any major changes to the plans.
- We will try to disturb you as little as possible.