Caledon East Reservoir Expansion
What are we doing?
- Expanding the existing reservoir at 16698 Airport Road, as shown on the attached map.
- To provide additional water storage capacity as part of the Region of Peel Water and Wastewater Master Plan.
- Work started in February 2015.
- The project should be completed by June 2016.
Who can you call?
|Region of Peel|
|John Glass, C.E.T, PMP.||Project Manager||905-791-7800 ext. 7897|
GM BluePlan is the Consultant
- Our contractor’s normal working hours are from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Interrupting Your Water Supply
- It is very unlikely your water supply will be interrupted.
- If we have to shut off your water because of an emergency, we will do everything we can to fix the problem as quickly as possible.
- The Region of Peel will always let you know if there are any major changes to the plans.
- We will try to disturb you as little as possible.
- Please call John Glass or Scott Gabel if you have any concerns or special needs.