Additional Water Supply Capacity for Caledon East
What are we doing?
- Building a new production well on the site of the existing well at 5612 The Grange Sideroad.
- Connecting the new well to Caledon East water system via existing infrastructure.
- To upgrade the water system capacity and reliability as part of the Region of Peel Water and Wastewater Master Plan.
- Work started in summer 2015 and should be completed by end of 2016.
Who can you call?
- If you have any questions or comments, please contact Jaime Acosta, Project Manager, at 905-791-7800 ext. 7922.
We are still in the planning stage. More information will be posted on this web page closer to construction.