Twinning of West Trunk Sewer, Contract 2
Project 08-2205 and 11-1845
- March 31, 2017 – Twinning of West Trunk Sewer – Contract 2 (PDF, 150KB)
- January 18, 2017 – Twinning of West Trunk Sewer – Contract 2
(PDF 152KB, 1 page)
- August 22, 2016 &ndash Noise By-Law Exemption (PDF, 47KB)
- March 7, 2016 – Twinning of West Trunk Sewer - Contract 2
(PDF 51KB, 1 page)
- September 29, 2015 – West Trunk sewer Contract 2 (PDF 52KB, 1 page)
The Region of Peel will be installing a large sanitary sewer pipe along Erin Mills Parkway, Lincoln Green Way and Lincoln Green Close (view attached map and schedule below). The pipe will be constructed almost completely in a tunnel, with a small portion of the work being done by open cut method. In order to do the tunneling, four large access points will be created for the tunnel along the construction route.
The work also includes the installation of a medium sized water pipe from Lincoln Green Close to Blythe Road, as well as a storm sewer pipe on Lincoln Green Close.
This work is to improve the existing water and wastewater service. Wastewater comes from flushing toilets, having a shower or washing dishes. Sanitary sewer pipes take wastewater from your home to a treatment plant.
Reducing the Impact of Construction
- The work will be phased to minimize disruption to traffic in the area.
- Construction activities will be contained within fenced areas located away from Erin Mills Parkway to minimize any traffic impacts.
- Should construction require an interruption to your water supply, we will contact to arrange a convenient time. If an emergency shutdown is required, we will inform you and attempt to minimize the inconvenience.
- We will let you know if there are any substantial changes to the project.
The Region of Peel provides a safe environment that conforms to the Occupational Health and Safety Act, at all times.
Construction of this project will start at the end of July 2015 at two locations: A portion of the Sheridan Mall parking lot and at northeast corner of Erin Mills Parkway and Dundas Street. The project will take approximately two years to complete.
The Region encourages you to notify us if you have special requirements or if you have any comments or issues.
905-791-7800, ext. 5073