Construction Milestones | Expansion Features | FAQ
Community Involvement | Photo Gallery | Contact
Expansion Projects Details
- Clarkson Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Lakeview Wastewater Treatment Facility
- Lakeview Water Treatment Facility
- Provincial-mandated Upgrades
Facility upgrades will meet new waterworks standards by improving both the cross connection safety and disinfection system.
- Treated Water Storage Reservoir
This project provides for treated water storage and disinfection retention time to meet the provincial requirements.
- High Lift Pumping Station Expansion
A new pumping station will be constructed at Lakeview to increase the pumping capacity from the treatment plant into the distribution system. This project will renew existing pumping capacity and provide additional high lift pumping capacity until approximately 2016.
- Treatment Capacity Expansion
Lakeview's treatment capacity will expand to 260 million litres per day, consisting of pre-treatment with ozone and biological active carbon filtration, followed by membrane filtration with provision for ultraviolet disinfection.