How to Sort Your Waste
Aluminum trays and liners
This item is recyclable.
Put this item in your recycling (blue) cart or a transparent clear or blue-tinted plastic bag.
Special disposal instructions or restrictions:
- Make sure the item is clean and empty before placing it in your recycling cart.
- Separate the item from any plastic lids or covers.
- Fold the item in half then put it in your recycling.
- Do not flatten.
- The lid on your recycling cart must be completely closed for collection. A closed lid helps prevent litter.Recycling is mandatory in the Region of Peel.
- The Region collects unlimited amounts of recycling waste from the curb.
- If your recycling cart is full, put recyclables in a transparent clear or blue-tinted plastic bag. Place the bag outside of your recycling cart on your collection day.
Other ways to dispose of this item:
- You can also take blue-cart-acceptable recyclables to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC).
Connect to Peel
Join over 120,000 Peel residents who receive emails featuring the latest Regional news, emergency updates and community events.