What Do I Do With...?
This item is recyclable.
This item has options for collection or disposal.
Option 1: The Beer Store
- Return all unbroken wine, alcohol, spirits, coolers, and beer bottles — along with the packaging lids, bottle caps, plastic can rings, corks, and stoppers — to your local Beer Store for a deposit refund. Drinking glasses or broken bottles are not accepted.
Option 2: Recycling
- Put this item in your recycling (blue) cart or a transparent clear or blue-tinted plastic bag.
- Make sure the item is clean and empty before placing it in your recycling.
- Put any foil or plastic seals, stoppers, corks, bottle caps, or tear-away tabs in the garbage.
- Learn more about The Beer Store deposit return or organizing a Bottle Drive at Better Returns.
- The lid on your recycling cart must be completely closed for collection. A closed lid helps prevent litter.
- If your recycling cart is full, put recyclables in a transparent clear or blue-tinted plastic bag. Place the bag outside of your recycling cart on your collection day.
- Recycling is mandatory in the Region of Peel.
- The Region collects unlimited amounts of recycling waste from the curb.
Connect to Peel
Join over 115,000 Peel residents who receive emails featuring the latest Regional news, emergency updates and community events.
Click on the following for a complete list of items: