What Do I Do With...?
This item is renovation or construction material.
Take this item to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC).Additional information:
- Drop-off fees apply to non-metal waste items.
- Renovation, construction, or demolition materials are not collected from the curb.
- Scrap metal up to 2.4 m (8 ft) in length is accepted at all CRCs free of charge.
- Wood must be cut to a maximum of 1.2 m (4 ft) in length before being dropped off at a CRC.
- Tip: reduce your time at the CRC by sorting your renovation and construction materials into separate piles before dropping them off.
- Consider donating reusable renovation or construction materials to your local Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
Connect to Peel
Join over 115,000 Peel residents who receive emails featuring the latest Regional news, emergency updates and community events.
Click on the following for a complete list of items: