What Do I Do With...?
This item is recyclable.
Put this item in your recycling (blue) cart or a transparent clear or blue-tinted plastic bag.Special disposal instructions or restrictions:
- Cut off any zippers from reusable, re-sealable storage bags. Put the zippers in the garbage.
- Separate plastic film from cardboard sleeves. Put the cardboard sleeve in your recycling.
- Put plastic film, grocery bags, and thin plastics (such as wrapping around paper towels, empty bread bags, rinsed milk bags, dry-cleaning bags, etc.) in one plastic grocery bag.
- Tie the plastic bag tightly.
- Put the tied bag in your recycling cart or a clear or blue transparent recycling bag.
- The lid on your recycling cart must be completely closed for collection. A closed lid helps prevent litter.
- Recycling is mandatory in the Region of Peel.
- The Region collects unlimited amounts of recycling waste from the curb.
- If your recycling cart is full, put recyclables in a transparent clear or blue-tinted plastic bag. Place the bag outside of your recycling cart on your collection day.
- You can also take blue-cart-acceptable recyclables to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC).
Connect to Peel
Join over 100,000 Peel residents who receive emails featuring the latest Regional news, emergency updates and community events.
Click on the following for a complete list of items: