What Do I Do With...?
This item is garbage.
Put this item in your garbage (grey) cart.
- Plastic and compostable utensils and cutlery are too small to be recycled at the Regionís Material Recovery Facility.
- If your garbage cart is already full, put excess garbage in a garbage bag.
- Excess garbage must have a Region of Peel garbage tag. Place tagged bags or items on the curb an arm's length away from your cart.
- Garbage tags are not required on your garbage cart collection day following Victoria Day, Labour Day, and Christmas.
- If a garbage item wonít fit in your cart, put it an arm's length away from your cart for collection.
Other ways to dispose of this item:
You can also take excess garbage to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC). Disposal fees will apply.
Connect to Peel
Join over 100,000 Peel residents who receive emails featuring the latest Regional news, emergency updates and community events.
Click on the following for a complete list of items: