Region of Peel - Working for you
Region of Peel - Working for you

How to Sort Your Waste


What Do I Do With...?


Vitamins and supplements:
Please dispose of vitamins and supplements - along with other pharmaceuticals - at the Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Depot at the Community Recycling Centres (CRCs). For CRC locations, visit Community Recycling Centres Page.

For another way to properly dispose of your HHW visit 'Make the Drop' or Ontario Medications Return Program.

Recycle Right

Did you know that if you tie up your recyclables in a plastic shopping bag, it ends up in landfill?

Find out why

Click on the following for a complete list of items:

  • Green Bin
  • Yard Waste
  • Blue Box
  • Garbage
  • CRC
  • Special
Need to contact us? Send feedback or submit a service request.