Community Response Table
Supporting Peel's most vulnerable residents during COVID-19
The Region has formed a COVID-19 Regional Community Response Table (CRT) and is collaborating with local community partners, agencies and the not-for-profit sector.
COVID-19 social services funding
Funding is available for eligible not-for-profit organizations across Peel. Learn about social services funding.
- To help local agencies to support vulnerable and at-risk populations in identifying and responding to emerging needs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To support coordination, information sharing, problem solving, and collaboration among Peel Region's not-for-profit and community sector during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Regional Community Response Table meets several times each week to identify, prioritize and respond to urgent organizational and community needs. Read more about the launch of the Regional Community Response Table.
For more information or for direct agency related inquiries, email COVID19CommResponse@peelregion.ca.
Municipal partners COVID-19 community response tables
- City of Brampton
- Town of Caledon
- City of Mississauga
COVID-19 Survey of agency and community needs
Access the summary of the recovery planning survey to assess key impacts of COVID-19, needs and lessons learned of community agencies in Peel.
You can also refer to our summary of the emergency response survey findings to assess immediate impacts of COVID-19 and needs of community agencies in Peel.
The following resources are provided for use by community agencies and not-for-profit organizations during COVID-19.
- Information for workplace and other businesses
- Reopening Ontario after COVID-19
- Peel Region Demobilization and Recovery Plan
- City of Mississauga Recovery Framework
- Peel Food Map
- Food programs in Brampton and Caledon
- Food programs in Mississauga
- Food programs for homeless individuals in Brampton
- Food programs for homeless individuals in Mississauga
- Mental health and wellbeing supports
Service delivery and operations
- Volunteer MBC - post your volunteer opportunities and recruit volunteers
- Guide to preventing COVID-19 social stigma – World Health Organization (WHO)
- Provincial guide on safe food donation
- Ottawa Public Health guidelines for volunteers delivering food and other essential items
- Risk-informed decision-making guidelines for workplaces – Government of Canada
- Guidance on community emergency evacuation – Ministry of Health
Public Health resources
- Protecting yourself and others
- Recommendations and infection prevention practices in community spaces
We're providing residents with social support resources to support them during COVID-19.