COVID-19 related posters and other resources for use in workplaces and in the community.
You can also access our translated resources for this information and other resources in multiple languages.
- Organizations buying and selling personal protective equipment during COVID-19 – Public Health Agency of Canada
- How to safely use a non-medical mask or face covering – Public Health Agency of Canada
- COVID 19: Cleaning and Disinfecting – Government of Canada resource about how to clean and disinfect your home, workplace and public spaces to avoid the spread of COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Disinfectants, sanitizers, cleaners and soaps – Government of Canada
- Cleaning and Disinfection for Public Settings – Public Health Ontario
- Core Four
- Entrance sign
- Harm reduction tips
- How to self-isolate
- Notice to visitors at a senior's residence
- Overdose response tips
- Physical distancing
- Physical distancing in eating areas
- Physical distancing in elevators
- Physical distancing in laundry rooms
- Protect yourself, protect others
- Safely dispose of gloves and masks
- Safely returning to work
- Safety reminders
- School and child care screening poster
- Screening notice to visitors
- Sign for hand sanitizer station
- Stay at home poster version 1
- Stay at home poster version 2
- Stop infection, wear a mask
- Use hand sanitizer
- Wash your hands
Check out our video playlists to get expert information about COVID-19.