Providing vaccinations at physician-led sites
If you are interested in providing COVID-19 vaccinations at your facility, please ensure that you complete the following steps in order.
Step-by-step guide to onboarding:
- Complete the expression of interest form.
- Await and review your confirmation of onboarding email titled "COVID-19 Vaccination Primary Care Site Onboarding (Peel Public Health)" before proceeding with remaining steps.
- Review and sign the Memorandum of Understanding, which will be provided to you in your onboarding email. Once completed and fully signed by all parties, scan all pages of the MOU, and email it to email@example.com. We will have the electronic MOU signed on our end and returned to you by email. Mail the original signed MOU to the address listed in your onboarding email.
- Complete the COVax Access Spreadsheet for all staff and physicians at your site that require access to COVaxON and send the completed spreadsheet to COVaxON.Support@ontariomd.com (may take up to 48 hours to activate your account).
- Complete COVax Training provided by OntarioMD. You can register for a new session or review recorded sessions. We encourage you to request the Job Aids that they provide by emailing: COVaxON.Support@ontariomd.com.
- Submit your COVID-19 vaccine order. Note that your clinic name will be enabled on the online order form 24 hours after you have submitted the Memorandum of Understanding.
- Ensure you are reporting vaccine inventory daily through COVax. Vaccine orders may not be fulfilled if this information is not submitted.
- Submit your site's booking information if you would like to be added to the Region of Peel Primary Care listing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the following educational materials to help you get started: