Appeal a decision
If you disagree with a decision that has been made regarding your application or your subsidized rent, you may be able to request an appeal. This means that you are asking us to reconsider the decision.
You may request an appeal for the following reasons:
- We’ve told you that you’re not eligible for housing subsidy (also known as rent-geared-to-income or RGI assistance).
- You disagree with the size or type of housing that you qualify for.
- We’ve told you that your household is not eligible for a priority category.
- You disagree with the amount of rent payable by the household.
- We’ve told you that you’re no longer eligible for housing subsidy.
To make this request, you must complete a Service Manager Appeal Request Form (PDF).
You must submit this form within 30 calendar days of receiving the Notice or Letter of Decision that you do not agree with.
Fax your completed form to 905-453-0168 or mail it to:
Admin Service Representative - Service Manager Appeals
10 Peel Centre Dr., Suite B
PO Box 2800, STN B
The Region of Peel Service Manager will conduct a review and issue a final notice of their decision by mail within 15 business days of receiving this request for appeal.