Project update - Frozen water service replacement
Cities of Brampton and Mississauga. Project 19-1301
What are we doing?
- Due to delays during construction and the current unfavorable weather, we have been unable to complete the work planned at:
- 179 Harold Street, Brampton
- 215 Queen Street West, Brampton
- 38 Wellington Street West, Brampton, and
- 2590 Confederation Parkway, Mississauga
We have left the construction site in a safe condition for the rest of the winter.
When will we be back?
- We will return to complete outstanding work in Spring of 2021.
- Works should be complete by Summer 2021.
Who can you call?
|Region of Peel|
|Contact Person||Responsibilities||Telephone Number|
|Vic’s Group Contracting
Vic’s Group Contracting will do the work, under contract to the Region of Peel
|Sam Sirtharan||Project Manager||416-335-9977|
- The Region of Peel will always let you know if there are any major changes to our plans.
- We will try to disturb you as little as possible.
- Please call the Project Manager or Inspector if you have any problems or special needs.