Changes to your account
To make any changes to the account holder information, fill out and sign the Account Holder Change Request Form (PDF) and submit it by mail, fax or email. If you are having trouble viewing the form, make sure you are opening the file with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Are you moving?
Choose the situation that applies to you:
- first-time resident moving to a home in Peel.
- already live in Peel and I'm moving to another home in Peel.
- moving out of Peel and want to close my account.
- I am (or have) a tenant, and I want to close an account.
If you move in the middle of a billing period, we will take a meter read and send you a final bill. There are some fees associated with these account changes:
- Residents moving into a new property purchased from a builder or a rebuilt property in Peel will pay a one-time New Account Fee.
- Residents moving to a resale or rental property in Peel will pay a one-time Change of Occupancy Fee.