Peel Region homepage
Peel Region

How to sort your waste


Alkyd and lead-based paint or stain

This item is household hazardous waste (HHW).

Take this item to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC) for safe disposal.

Business hazardous waste:
Other ways to dispose of this item:

See the complete list of items for: