Peel Region homepage
Peel Region

How to sort your waste

Special Services

Ammunition (including bullets, shells and gunpowder)

This item can be hazardous to safety or health.

This item requires special handling by a professional consultant or organization.

To properly dispose of this item contact Peel Regional Police or the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP).

See the complete list of items for: