How to sort your waste
The fall battery collection period is from October 17 to 28. Check your collection calendar for your battery pickup day. Get details
Clothes drying rack, outdoor umbrella or clothes line
This item is garbage.
Put this item in your garbage (grey) cart.
Special disposal instructions or restrictions:
- If this item has a cement base, remove the cement before placing the rack at the curb.
- Take the cement base to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC). A disposal fee will apply.
- If your garbage cart is already full, excess garbage must be placed in a garbage bag. Tag the bag of excess garbage with a Region of Peel garbage tag.
- Place the tagged bag or items close to — but not on top of — your garbage cart, leaving at least 1 m (3 ft) of clear space between your extra garbage item and your cart.
- If a garbage item won’t fit in your cart, put it an arm's length away from your cart for collection. -->
- Bulky items or furniture are always collected on your garbage week.Find your collection calendar.