How to sort your waste
Clothes drying rack, outdoor umbrella or clothes line
This item is garbage.
Put this item in your garbage (grey) cart.
Special disposal instructions or restrictions:
- If this item has a cement base, remove the cement before placing the rack at the curb.
- Take the cement base to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC). A disposal fee will apply.
- If your garbage cart is already full, excess garbage must be placed in a garbage bag. Tag the bag of excess garbage with a Region of Peel garbage tag.
- Place the tagged bag or items close to — but not on top of — your garbage cart, leaving at least 1 m (3 ft) of clear space between your extra garbage item and your cart.
- If a garbage item won’t fit in your cart, put it an arm's length away from your cart for collection. -->
- Bulky items or furniture are always collected on your garbage week.Find your collection calendar.