Peel Region homepage
Peel Region

How to sort your waste


Lazy-boy recliner or chair

This item is oversized or bulky.

  • If this item is in good condition, consider donating it to a local organization that accepts items like these for donation.
  • Or, take the item to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC) for disposal. Drop off fees may apply.
  • You can also put this item on the curb for collection on your garbage day.

See the complete list of items for: